How to Make Velveeta Cheese
- Line a small pan of loaf with a plastic wrap encompassing all sides of the small pan.
- Place the dry milk powder and the unflavored gelatin inside a food processer or blender.
- Put boiling water on top of the concoction, and when done, immediately press pulse to combine the mixture.
- Add cheddar cheese to the mixture and stir the final mixture, until you feel that it has become smooth.
- Once smooth, immediately pour the mixture into the already prepared loaf pan, and spread it into an even layer. You can use a spatula for the purpose of smoothening it into an even layer.
- Fold the plastic wrap over the cheese and press it hard against the surface, to ensure that the cheese is fully covered.
- Refrigerate the final product for 12 hours until you believe it is set. The cheese can be kept inside the refrigerator for up to 1 month.
- There are more than 2,000 varieties of cheese scattered all across the globe. These varieties come in different shapes and forms for people to consume and enjoy.
- There is a name for people who love consuming cheese, and it is turophiles.
June is considered as National Dairy Month. So, you now know when to eat more cheese.