- 1 skinless and boneless chicken breast, cut into small cubes
- 1 large onion – finely chopped
- 500 ml water
- 1 large carrot, peeled and chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon thyme, freshly ground
- 1 inch ginger piece (crushed)
- 1 medium red or green chili, fine chopped
- 2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 tablespoon corn flour
- salt to taste
For Garnishing :
- Cilantro leaves
- Coriander leaves.
- spring onions—chopped
- 1 red chili, fine chopped
Cold winters bring along cold and cough.
During the flu season, chicken clear soup is easiest way to prevent cold and cough. This soup is usually prepared with fresh and healthy ingredients.Do not forget to store some Chicken soup in a water bottle from Vaya to sip through the day.
Onions are packed with nutrients that are essential for staying fit and healthy. It contains a flavonoid, quercetin, that can help you fight off cardiovascular diseases and Alzheimer’s disease. It also reduces the risk of stroke and heart attack.
Onions also contain antioxidants and amino acids, which is why they aid your body function at its best. Since it’s low in calories and cholesterol, it won’t lead to an unhealthy weight gain.
How to make Chicken Clear Soup