- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate
- 3 cups chocolate bars or chips – chopped
- 3/4 cup unsweetened baking chocolate
- 4 oz wooden sticks, lollipop sticks, candy canes, or bamboo skewers
- 1 batch homemade marshmallows
This recipe for hot chocolate on a stick is another wonderful addition to the world of “foods on a stick”. Surprisingly, this is actually a pretty wildly explored topic. Cuisine cultures from all around the world enjoy putting various different types of food on sticks. Normally, the stick foods of choice are either meat, vegetables, or some combination of the two. Desserts are rarely used as stick foods, so this makes for quite a pleasant surprise that you won’t want to miss.
How to make Hot Chocolate on a Stick
Hot chocolate is believed to have been invented by the Mayans, around 2,000 years ago.