- a handful or two coriander leaves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp lemon Juice
- 200 ml water
Coriander is an herb extensively used in all kitchens across the world. If you ever consider growing a kitchen garden, make sure to include coriander in the list. It is a versatile herb that can be used to make chutneys, spreads, dips, garnishing, and of course, juices! The miracle herb, coriander, is a great source of essential oils, minerals, and vitamins.
This recipe of coriander juice is a heady mix of coriander leaves and lemon! When you are desperate for a juice fix and your groceries are diminishing, you can count upon coriander juice to salvage you from fatigue. So just lay back and sip this phenomenon of an elixir to rejuvenate your spirits!
- Coriander is a good source of essential oils, minerals, and vitamins.
- Coriander juice is a good alternative to tea and coffee.
- When taken early in the morning on an empty stomach, coriander juice serves as an effective detoxifier.
- The health benefits of coriander juice are many; it helps reduce cholesterol, regulate blood sugar, treat skin inflammation, mouth ulcers and other conditions.
How to make Coriander Juice