Coriander Juice: the Detox Expert
How to make Coriander Juice
- Clean and chop coriander leaves
- Heat water in a vessel over medium flame, add the coriander leaves and let boil for 10 minutes.
- Remove the pot from the stove and let cool.
- Strain the coriander water, add lemon and salt, mix well
- Serve in an insulated steel cup and enjoy!
- Coriander is also called Chinese parsley and considered both an herb and spice.
- All plants of coriander are edible, including the roots! You can use coriander stalks in soups, stocks, broths and salads.
- Coriander was popular and widely consumed in ancient Egypt and Greece.
- It is speculated that a person’s fondness or dislike towards coriander is genetic!