Poached Salmon with Prawns
How to Make Poached Salmon with Prawns
- Make sure the fish that you buy for this dish is relatively fresh.
- The best way to prepare this dish is to arrange a proper tin.
- Arrange the fish in that tin and then add stock as per your liking.
- Add lemons.
- Cover the fish in the tin with foil and poach for 30-40 minutes.
- Keep the temperature at 170 degrees C
- Combine all of the other ingredients in a bowl and sauté them.
- Add some fish stock and continue to simmer them over a medium flame.
- Once you see the paste boiling, let it simmer until it becomes thick.
- Now let it cool under room temperature.
- Start stuffing it into the emptied tomatoes.
- Arrange the fish in a platter.
- Mix in the prawns, cucumber and tomatoes.
- Combine all these to create shrimp mayonnaise.
- Serve it with the fish.
- The largest salmon ever caught weighed 97 pounds.
- Atlantic salmon usually lives longer than the Pacific salmon.