Cabbage and Prawn 65 Biryani
For the prawns :
Indian Spices mix (garam masala)
salt to taste
For the gravy :
black pepper powder
few coriander leaves
cup of chopped cabbage
How to Make Cabbage and Prawn 65 Biryani
- Prepare the prawns by deshelling them. Soak in water and properly wash the de-shelled prawns.
- Marinate the prawns with the ingredients enlisted under the ‘prawns’ section and set aside for about 30 minutes.
- Mix corn flour, chilli powder and garam masala. Marinate the prawns with this paste and set aside.
- In a medium sized skillet, add oil and stir in the prawns. Deep fry and medium-high heat for about 7 minutes until the prawns are fried.
- Spread the fried prawns on the tissue paper to soak out the oil.
- In the same skillet, add 1 tbsp of oil to sauté the curry leaves.
- Chop the green chilli and add it to the skillet.
- Stir in the chopped cabbage and sauté for about 4 minutes.
- Add the fried prawns to the skillet and sauté at medium heat for about 1 minute.
- Serve alongside your favorite sauce and enjoy!
Did you know that the largest cabbage dish weighed at 544 kg? It was prepared in Prilep on December 2008.