- 600 gm fillets of surmai
- 2 teaspoons of turmeric powder
- 3 teaspoons of red chili powder
- 2 teaspoon of coriander seeds
- salt for some added taste to the dish
- 3 cups of vinegar
- 1 pod of garlic
- 3 tablespoon of gur, for the blend of sweetness
- 1 cup of tamarind water or imli pani
- 2 bunches of fresh coriander
- 3 lemons
- 2 oranges
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 6 teaspoons of pomegranate seeds
- 1 teaspoon of amchoor powder
- 2 slices of white bread
- 12 long red chilies, freshly served
- 1/2 cup of oil
This amazing fusion dish presents a wide range of flavors. This Poached Lahori Fish with Sun Blushed Red Chilies and Imli Pesto is a combination of some of the best sauces in town. The sauces work well with each other to create a unique taste that is synonymous to this dish.
The Poached Lahori Fish with Sun Blushed Red Chilies and Imli Pesto has numerous benefits for your body, including the reduced risk of arthritis and cancer as you grow up. The dish also has a high count of protein and gives a good mix of nutrients to your body.
How to Make Poached Lahori Fish
There are more than 27,000 known species of fish in the world. Fishes are the most diverse group out of all vertebrates, and scientists have still got to explore thousands of species of fish. Lots of different kinds of fish still to be had and tasted.