How to make Peach Ice Cream
- Mix the eggs and sugar together in a large bowl until the sugar dissolves.
- Puree the peaches in a blender.
- Make sure that you have a thick consistency.
- Stir 5 cups of pureed peaches into the egg and sugar mixture.
- Pour the heavy cream, half-and-half, vanilla extract, and salt into the mixture.
- Mix every ingredient well.
- Now put the mixture into an ice cream maker and churn it according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Put the ice cream into a container, cover it well and put it in the refrigerator.
- Leave it in the fridge overnight.
- Once the ice cream becomes solid, scoop it out and serve!
- Note: Make sure that the fridge remains at a constant temperature while the ice cream is inside. If there is a repeated change in temperature, the texture of the ice cream will not be creamy as expected.
There are several varieties of peaches like nectarines, flat peaches, and peacherines.