How to make Oats Sesame Ladoo Recipe
- Dry roast oats until golden. Keep the flame medium low.
- Roast sesame separately until it turns golden. Allow to cool down.
- Powder oats and sesame seeds in a blender, set it aside.
- Blend the jaggery, set it aside.
- Mix the powdered oats and sesame seeds.
- Roll into small balls.
- Store in an airtight jar.
TriviaThe sesame plant, Sesamum indicum, is grown in Central America, India, Sudan, China, and the United States.It is an annual that grows three to six feet high. Its stems have white, lilac or pink flowers and bear capsule-like fruit, which contains the seeds.Theophrastus and Pliny believed that oats were a diseased form of wheat.
Quaker Oats, in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, is the largest cereal company in the world