How to make Peanut Ladoo Recipe
- Take raw peanuts and dry roast them in a frying pan for 5 minutes.
- Remove and allow it to cool down.
- Once cooled, gently rub them to remove the skins.
- Take a heavy bottomed pan. Heat a little water. Add the jaggery powder and stir until it is fully dissolved.
- Lower the flame for a few minutes until you notice small bubbles.Allow the mixture mustto become thick. Lower the flame.
- Add the peanuts and cardamoms. Remove from flame and allow the mixture to cool
- Once the mixture is cool enough to handle, make small balls and place them on a greased plate. Allow it to cool completely.
- Store them in an airtight container.
- You can store peanut ladoos for 10 to 15 days.
- There are plenty of peanuts in one acre to make 30,000 peanut butter sandwiches.
- Peanuts are not actually a nut.The peanut is closely related to a bean or a pea than it is to an actual nut.