Norman Blackberry Loaf Cake
cup of milk
tsp of salt
How to Make Norman Blackberry Loaf Cake
For the Batter
- Take a large mixing bowl.
- Add butter and sugar into the bowl and mix these up well with the hand mixer.
- Once, properly mixed, add 3 eggs into the bowl and whisk the batter.
- Then add grated apple into the mix and using a spoon mix it into the batter.
- Add vanilla extract, oil and milk into the batter as well and use the hand mixer to mix up all the ingredients until the batter is smooth.
- Take a separate mixing bowl.
- Add all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon into it.
- Mix all the dry ingredients well then add these into the batter.
- Whisk the batter with the ingredients until all of these are well blended.
For the Norman Blackberry Loaf Cake
- Take a loaf pan.
- Grease the loaf pan with vegetable oil.
- Lay out a layer of the batter on the bottom.
- Cut the black berries in half or quarter as per your choice.
- Spread out the blackberry pieces over the layer of batter.
- Add another layer of batter on top and then another layer of blackberry pieces on top of that.
- Keep adding layers like that until the pan is full to the brim.
- Bake the loaf cake in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Once it is done, pull it out of the oven and let it cool down.
- Remove it from the loaf pan when it is cooled and serve in slices! Enjoy!
- Blackberry comes in a variety of hundreds.
- Many bush berries are also known as blackberries.
A loaf cake is so called because it is baked in a loaf pan.