How to Make Beef Manhattan
- Take non-stick frying pan.
- Add 5 to 6 tablespoons of olive oil into it.
- Heat it up.
- Add mushrooms, onions and garlic into the pan and cook on low heat.
- Season the mushroom with salt and freshly ground black pepper as they cook.
- Add butter into the mushrooms and let it melt well with them.
- On another stove place another frying pan.
- Add 4 to 5 tablespoons of olive oil into it.
- Slice the beef into equal slices.
- Add it into the other frying pan and graze it so it gets a firm and fried texture.
- Once, the beef is done frying, put into the frying pan with mushrooms.
- Cook the beef on medium heat in the mushrooms and the butter for at least half an hour or until you can feel it getting tender.
- After half an hour or 45 minutes, add half a glass of red wine into the pan.
- Cook the beef in the red wine for another 15 minutes on medium heat.
- Add bran oil into the frying pan and let the beef cook for another 15 minutes into the whole mixture.
- Let the mixture simmer and vapor away considerably.
- Remove the beef from the heat when it is completely tender and the only little stew is left.
- Serve with your favorite rice and type of bread.
- Roasted beef is made with a traditional recipe.
The National Month of Beef is celebrated every year in May.