Preparation of the filling:
- Blend mangoes to a puree.
- In a large bowl, add cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract and whisk until smooth.
- Add eggs into whisked cream, one at a time, and continue whisking until the eggs are completely blended.
- Transfer puree into the cream-and-egg mixture and whisk thoroughly.
- Transfer filling onto the crust.
- Turn on the oven and let the mango cheesecake bakes for about 75 minutes. The cheesecake rises and turns golden brown along the edges. Remove cheesecake from the oven, let cool for an hour, and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Serve slices of delicious mango cheesecake with extra diced mangoes.
- Cheesecake Day is celebrated across the globe on the 30th of July.
- Cheesecakes have been around since 2000 BC! The origin of cheesecakes can be traced to the Greek civilization.
- The world’s largest cheesecake was showcased during the Lowville Cream Cheese Fest, New York. It weighed a whopping 6,900 pounds!
- Mango is a tropical fruit, which grows extensively in the hot and humid states of South India. From one of these states—Tamil Nadu—where the raw mango is called maan-kai—comes the word “mango”.