- 2 to 3 rounds of pita bread
- 1 to 2 tbsp olive oil, depending on how much is needed
- 3 to 4 cloves of garlic, smashed and minced
- kosher salt to taste
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- paprika to taste
- Italian seasoning to taste
How to make Garlic Pita Bread Bites
If you want your bread pieces to be super crispy, almost like crackers, you will need to split the quarters so they are separated and toast them singularly. Shorten the baking time and take them out of the oven when the pita has toasted well around its edges.
If you want the garlic flavor to be strong, you will need to leave pieces of garlic cloves on top of the bread after seasoning so they can roast and crisp up in the oven while your bread is baking.