How to Make Lettuce Bread
- Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, and oil very well. Once you have mixed it well, add the dry ingredients, lemon juice, and lemon rind. Make sure you are mixing it well, there should be no dry lumps remaining.
- Remove the spine of the romaine and chop it finely until there are only green leafy parts left. Then, add the pecans to it, and mix again.
- Grease and flour a 9x5-in loaf pan so you can pour your batter into it. Let the bread bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, this usually takes 55 to 60 minutes.
- Make sure you are letting the bread cool for 10 minutes before removing it from the pan, and slice it when it is firm.
- For the majority of households, bread is a staple food.
- Letting the bread dough rise is a crucial part of making good bread.
Bread is low in calories.