How to Make Les Sanciaux
- Mix flour, milk, egg and salt in a medium sized bowl. Whisk until well-combined.
- Cut the apples into thin slices.
- Melt the butter in a medium sized saucepan over medium low heat. Once the butter is melted, add in the strips of apple in the pan.
- When the apples turn golden brown, pour in the pear liqueur. Mix well.
- Now add in the flour mixture (pancake batter) in the saucepan. Cook for about seven to eight minutes over low heat.
- Turn over the dough with the help of a utensil. Now cook the uncooked side of the pancake for about three to four minutes, until the pancakes turn golden brown.
- Arrange the Sanciaux on a dish. Pour honey on top of the pancake.
- Neatly cut the Sanciaux like a pie.
- Serve it with the evening tea and enjoy!
- Sanciaux is a classic French desert.
It is a type of crepe which is typically filled with apples.