How to make Keto Dosa Recipe
- To make the dosa batter, combine all the ingredients and mix well. Pour the batter on a non-stick, oiled pan and spread to make a dosa. Turn the heat to medium, and after one side of the dosa turns brown, the sides will begin to lift. Fold the dosa and place over a serving plate.
- To make the coconut chutney, grind ginger, salt, chilly and coconut with some water. Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds, asafoetida, curry leaves and dried chili to it. After the mustard seeds start sputtering, pour the seasoning in the chutney, and serve it along with the dosa! Enjoy while it is hot!
- The origin of dosa apparently is from Karnataka. It started being made in the streets of Udupi, Karnataka.
- Dosa comes in a lot of variations like masala dosa, rava dosa, ghee roast dosa, onion dosa, neer dosa, etc. One cannot even begin counting the number of variations dosa comes in. There are even food stalls called ‘99’ dosas in Southern Indian states and they live up to their number.
- Technically, the coconut is actually is a drupe and not a nut.
- In World War II, coconut water was used as a substitute for blood plasmas in blood transfusions!