- Add soojie to a bowl and add curd and salt. Make a smooth paste using a little water at a time to form a batter like consistency. Get a consistency suitable for a thin spread on the frying pan.
- Boil milk and add lemon juice to coagulate the milk. Strain out the liquid and get homemade granulated cottage cheese.
- Add some mustard seeds, curry leaves, and red chili to hot sunflower oil in a pan and add onions and sauté until golden brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste followed by tomato and green chilies along with little turmeric powder and salt and stir. Cook till tomato becomes pulpy.
- Add granulated cottage cheese, Mozzarella cheese, and attain a dry mix before turning off the flame. Cook over medium to low heat all the time.
- Garnish with coriander leaves just before turning off heat.
- Smear a non-sticky dry frying pan with sunflower oil and heat some oil for frying the batter. Make round rawa dosas on the frying pan. Fry on medium to low flame flipping occasionally till dosa becomes firm and is cooked evenly.
- Fill the dosas with the filling and serve hot with coconut green chutney.
Dosa is a delicacy that originated in South India and has now taken over the world. This South Indian stuffed pancake-like dish is not only savored in India but is now a favorite meal in all corners of the world. The traditional South Indian dosa requires many preparations, preferably overnight if the dosa meal is going to be served for breakfast or lunch. Urad dal and rice have to be soaked overnight in the right proportion so as to ferment right by the morning and then ground into a paste.