Green Tea Ice Cream Recipe
How to make Green Tea Ice Cream Recipe
- Blend the melon in the mixer and keep aside. To make ice cream at home take full cream milk or fresh cow milk and boil it. Start simmering it till the volume drops to half.
- Add sugar while stirring and when the sugar has mixed completely turn off the flame. The vessel that you choose for boiling and simmering the milk should be high heat resistant (Best to use the brass or copper heavy-bottomed broad surface pails). Stir regularly while simmering with a steel stirrer.
- Remove from the heat one you get the desired state of condensed milk. Allow it to cool to room temperature. Add vegan ice cream mix in the condensed milk.
- Add the melon mash. Blend in a mixer and Pour the blended milk in an air tight container. Refrigerate in a deep freezer for about two hours. Take 4 cups of boiling water and soak 4 teaspoons of green tea in the water for 3 minutes and sieve the liquid. Alternatively soak 4 green tea bags in hot water for three minutes and take out the bags. Add sugar in the tea.
- Remove the ice cream from the freezer. Divide into four equal portions and place in tall ice cream glasses. Pour the cool green tea into the glasses, add ice cubes, and serve.
Green tea is rich in antioxidants and is believed to have originated in Asia. Children love cola and ice cream cocktail. Using green tea instead of cola is a healthier option instead! Green tea has proven medicinal benefits and helps in detox