How to Make Gourmet White Pizza
- Preheat the oven to 425 Degrees F
- In a bowl, mix the butter, olive oil, garlic, pesto, basil, oregano, Parmesan cheese and the Alfredo sauce.
- Make sure you arrange the shredded chicken on top of the crust.
- Add more Alfredo sauce on top.
- Top it all off with tomato and feta cheese.
- Brush the outside circle of the crust with olive oil, garlic, parmesan and pepper.
- Bake the Pizza for around 6-10 minutes.
- Once the crust has browned take it out.
- Add additional cheese and broil the pizza.
- Let it broil for 3-5 minutes to get the cheese properly melted.
- Let it rest for 5 minutes at room temperature.
- Serve it.
- The first literal mention of the word Pizza comes in a Latin text from Gaeta, Italy in 997 AD.
- The first pizzeria in the US opened in 1905 named Lombardi’s.
30% of the US population consumes a Pizza every single day.