How to Make Great Garlic Bread
- Begin by preheating the oven at 350°
- Using mortar and pestle, mix garlic and ¼ teaspoon of salt and make a minced paste of it. Add this paste in a small bowl, along with butter, and oil and stir until a smooth paste is created. Add parsley in the garlic paste and stir.
- Slice a 1-inch thick diagonal cut in the Italian bread without reaching till the bottom. In this opening, spread the garlic paste.
- Wrap the loaf in an aluminum foil and place it in the preheated oven. Let it bake for 15 minutes. Then unwrap the foil and bake for 5 more minutes.
- Let it cool on a rack before serving the deliciously baked Great Garlic Bread.
- One of the peasant foods in the times of ancient Romans included bread rubbed with olive oil and garlic cloves. Today, this food has evolved into garlic bread.
- Bruschetta is a more common name of Italian Gallic bread and often served as a starter in restaurants before Italian food.
- The reason garlic is always minced before adding it in food is because mincing the garlic releases its full potential.
19th April is the national garlic day in United Stared of America.