How to Make Garlic Wine Chicken
- In a pan, add the chicken breasts and olive oil. Light brown the sides and then turn down the heat.
- Add mushrooms, garlic, butter and onion into the pan, and sauté for 5 minutes on high heat.
- When the onions turn translucent, add Worchester sauce and wine, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add cream, parsley, basil, pepper and salt into the pan and let the sauce simmer on low heat (high heat will curdle the cream).
- Allow the sauce to cook for 25 minutes and then let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Place the chicken in a serving bowl and if you like, top it with noodles.
- Did you know white wine has been around us for 2,500 years? While the exact date has not yet been confirmed on when wine was introduced for the first time but its origin is known to be Iran.
- By Monastic orders from Benedictines and Cistercians in the Middle Ages, wine was introduced to the public.
- It is believed that wine actually helps in improving sex life.
- The champagne Dom Pérignon is actually named after a Monk
Most of the wine names are coined after the origin of their grapes