- 16 oz Italian bread or French Bread
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter--softened
- 2 garlic cloves--smashed and minced
- 1 heaping tbsp fresh parsley--chopped
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese--grated (optional)
Garlic bread, also known as garlic toast, is bread, usually a baguette or sourdough like a ciabatta, that is topped with garlic and olive oil or butter and may include herbs, like parsley or chives.
You can make your garlic bread by either grilling or broiling until toasted or baked in a conventional or bread oven.
How to Make Garlic Bread
Method 1 - Toasted Garlic Bread
Method 2 - Soft Garlic Bread