- 1 ½ pounds red potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into one-inch pieces
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tsp dried thyme, finely chopped
- 4 tsp dried rosemary, finely chopped
- 8 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- ground black pepper to taste
This rosemary and garlic roasted red potato and asparagus dish is not only easy to make but also makes a delicious treat. Whether served hot or cold, its aromatic flavor never disappoints! While rosemary and thyme contribute to the sophisticated flavor, a pinch or two of chopped red pepper can spice up the game. And, what better way to eat red potatoes than this?
Oven roasted red potatoes and asparagus is a dish rich in vitamins A and C, sodium, calcium, and potassium. It is low in fat and contains zero cholesterol.
How to make Oven Roasted Red Potatoes and Asparagus