- 3 cups milk
- 3 tbsp custard powder
- 5 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup bananas, sliced
- 1/2 cup apples, chopped into cubes
- 1/2 cup grapes
- 1/2 cup pomegranate kernels
- Note:You can also add pear, cherries, strawberries, pineapples, mango, orange, kiwi or any other seasonal fruit of your choice.
Fruit custard is considered one of the easiest and yet a tasty and amazingly healthy dessert. You can use fruits of your choice. The preparation time is very less.Fruit salad with custard is also the most common dish for any special occasions, such a birthday parties or when a family get-together. It is a perfect dessert after a heavy meal.
Fruits are loaded with goodness and nutritional benefits. Make this fruit custard especially for children who are picky or don’t eat fruits. They can be served as after-school snacks.You can prepare it in the morning and refrigerate it. It tastes best when served chilled.
- The vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants in fruits, will help in keeping your heart healthy, so you can reduce your risk of heart-related problems as you get older.
- Adding fruit to an overall plant-based diet may cut your risk for cancer even more. Fruits contain important antioxidants such as vitamin C, beta-carotene, and phyto nutrients.
How to make Fruit Custard Recipe