- 1/2 cup of Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves of garlic (finely minced)
- 1 tablespoon of thyme (fresh and chopped); you can also use 1 teaspoon of dried thyme instead
- 1 tablespoon of rosemary (fresh and chopped); you can also use 1 teaspoon of dried rosemary instead
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper (fresh and grounded)
- 1 cup of warm water
- 2 1/4 teaspoon of active dry yeast
- 1/4 teaspoon of honey
- 2 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
Crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, Focaccia Bread is the perfect yeast bread for you to enjoy on dinner and accompany with soups and stews. It can be used in making sandwiches as well.
This delectable bread takes next to no extravagant ingredient and can be easily prepared at home without requiring much time and effort.
- Focaccia bread has 143 calories and is low in fat and cholesterol.
- Utilizing olive oil gives the bread delicious flavor as well as contributes positively the nutrition.
How to Make Focaccia Bread
Preparing the Dough
Baking the Dough