- 400 grams of butter salted or unsalted (You can use spreadable margarine as well)
- 15 cloves of garlic
- 7 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of parsley (optional)
A mandatory sideline to go with grilled vegetables and homemade fries, Garlic Butter is one of the essential ingredients in making quick and easy dinners. You can now make garlic butter at home and even preserve it for as long as three months. Having garlic butter on hand reduces the preparation time for your dinner considerably and enhances the taste substantially.
Making garlic butter at home is a very simple task that requires you to do next to nothing. You can prepare it in 15 minutes and use it for making garlic bread or can savor it with grilled vegetables and potato fries.
- Homemade garlic butter is a safe and healthy ingredient to your meal, as it does not entail any extra preservatives or artificial flavors that may react negatively in your body.
- The core ingredient garlic itself has immense importance in the medical context. It is reported to be immensely effective in reducing high blood pressure and also prevents a number of cancer types.
- Garlic is enriched with minerals like calcium, potassium, and phosphorus. These minerals are essential for the maintenance of a healthy body.
How to Make Garlic Butter
In the United States, 19th April is celebrated as the National Garlic day.