- 4 tablespoons of Olive Oil or enough to coat the noodles
- 2 packets of Fideo noodles
- 3 tomatoes (Diced and drained)
- 1 small onion
- 1 small garlic clove (minced)
- 2-3 tablespoons of seasoning or as wanted
- 2-4 cups of water
- 2 cups of chicken or beef (Optional; always use fully cooked if you choose to add chicken or beef in the recipe. You can use leftovers as well.)
How to Make Delicious Fideo
Fideo is also referred to as Sopa de Fideo. It is commonly denoted as a stock based noodle. It is an essential part of the Mexican and Tex-Mex cuisine.
Fideo is used as a side dish in a majority of popular cuisines but can also be consumed as a whole meal with the addition of meat.
It is reported that Fideo was introduced in Southern America by Spanish immigrants in the 1600s. Since then, Fideo is prepared in homes and eaten widely by people young and old.