- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 1/2 tsp white sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp dry yeast
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 package sliced pepperoni
- 1/2 pound Italian sausage
- 1/2 chopped red bell pepper
- 1 package fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 chopped green bell pepper
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese (shredded and divided)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- pinch oregano and paprika
- 1 tbsp Brown sugar
- 1 tsp olive oil
The double stuffed crust pizza is a work of art. Whether it’s a thin crust or thick crust pizza, vegan pizza topped with loads of cheese, deep dish pizza or our favorite double crust stuffed pizza, we appreciate it in any form.
To satisfy your pizza cravings, we bring you this recipe that will blow your mind away. You might never go back to the traditional pizza ever again!
Yes, pizza does have health benefits and it all depends on the way how you make it:
- The tomato sauce in the pizza has more Lycopene. This phytochemical is a powerful antioxidant and helps fight various types of cancer.
- Olive oil used for the dough reduces bad cholesterol.
- Mozzarella cheese has protein, calcium, fats and sodium that help lower blood glucose level, prevent onset of diseases such as diabetes and arthritis and make bones stronger.
- Garlic has selenium, vitamin C, manganese and a few other compounds that help combat sickness such as common cold, reduce high blood pressure, may help prevent Alzheimer’s disease and improve bone health.
Oregano has anti-inflammatory Properties.
How to Make Double Crust Stuffed Pizza
Your stuffed crust pizza is ready. Enjoy!
93% of Americans eat one slice of pizza every month.