1/4 cup chopped toasted pine nuts
3 tbsp red wine
1/8 tsp ground black pepper (optional)
1/4 cup Honey
This is one of those dishes that pack flavor and nutrition in one bite. The wholesome combination of dates with the seasonal dry fruits makes Dulcia Domestica a terrific treat to enjoy all year round. It’s sweet and smooth texture makes it just as pleasing for the eyes to look at as much as the taste buds in the mouth to taste.
It can be customized according to one’s own likes and dislikes. The dry fruits can be replaced with chocolate if a person is allergic to any of these dry fruits. It is extremely easy to make and does not take a lot of time to prepare or cook.
All in all, it’s a scrumptious dish that has been a flavorsome part of Italian cuisine since the Ancient Roman times.
- Dates are incredibly useful in providing relief from constipation, anemia and diarrhea.
- It has also been proven to help with heart conditions, intestinal disorders, and abdominal cancer.
- They can also be useful in weight loss.
- Dates are rich sources of vitamins, minerals and fiber.
- Dates contain oil, calcium, sulfur, iron, potassium, phosphorus, manganese, copper and magnesium.
Dates contain essential vitamins like thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, Vitamin A and Vitamin K.
How to Make Dulcia Domestica
The first dates were cultivated in Iraq about 8,000 years ago.