How to Make Creamy Pasta Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F or 175 degrees C.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil over medium heat. Once, the water is boiled, add in the pasta. Stir occasionally until the pasta is firm and completely cooked through. This will take 12 to 15 minutes.
- Drain the water and transfer the pasta to a medium sized pot.
- Melt the cream cheese in the pot. Stir in the pasta sauce, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes into the pasta mixture. Mix properly until well-combined.
- Medium heat the extra-virgin oil in a medium sized skillet. Add in the ground beef pieces. Cook until the ground beef is completely brown, for about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Cut the broccoli into small florets and add them with the beef. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes more, until the broccoli is perfectly cooked.
- Now stir in the beef mixture with the pasta mixture. Mix properly until the mixture is evenly spread.
- Add the pasta and beef mixture into a casserole dish. Sprinkle over the mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cheeses are fully melted, for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Pasta is a staple ingredient in most of the Italian cuisines.
- There are over 600 types of pasta and over 1300 names.
- The three most famous types of pasta are: macaroni, spaghetti, and penne.
- The earliest reference to pasta is made in Greek mythology by God Vulcan.
The ancient Romans used to fry their pasta.