How to make Blushing Cranberry Pears
- Add cranberry juice, sugar, and the cinnamon stick to a large saucepan.
- Let simmer on medium flame until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the pears into the simmering juice and cover the pan.
- Cook till the pears turn tender, flipping occasionally, 15-20 mins.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and set aside at room temperatureto let it cool once the pears turn tender.
- Turn the pears a few times as they cool so the color remains even.
The color of your blushing pear will change according to the substance you poach it in.