How to Make Beignets aux pommes
- Take a large dry salad bowl and put the flour in it. Add yeast, egg yolks, and a pinch of salt and whisk everything together.
- Start adding milk slowly and gradually to this mixture while whisking at the same time so that every element gets well incorporated together.
- Take a separate bowl and beat the egg whites in it very firmly until peaks are formed. Now, add these egg whites in the salad bowl that has the other mixture very carefully so that you do not break the snow. Fold these two together with the help of a spatula and put aside.
- Take the apples and peel them, hollow them out, cut into slices and place in a dish and sprinkle the slices with vanilla sugar.
- Pour cooking oil into a large frying pan and place it on fire to heat for a while.
- Once it is hot enough, start dipping the apple slices in the already prepared dough and put them directly in the pan of oil.
- Keep turning the donuts until they are crisp and golden brown from all the sides.
- Take the donuts out on a plate covered with a paper towel or absorbent paper to get rid of the excess oil.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar and serve while it is hot.
- National fritters day is celebrated on December 2
- Fritters are similar to doughnuts but require a base ingredient for it to be cooked
Fritters are popular worldwide as a worldwide snack and are prepared in both sweet and savory varieties.