For American Parmesan Cheese crust :
- 4 ounces grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup dried bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp minced fresh rosemary
- 5 tbsp Butter
For Herb Filling :
- 10 minced garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds Cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp minced parsley
- 1 tbsp minced fresh basil
- 1 tbsp minced fresh oregano
- 1 tbsp fresh sage
- 1/3 cup finely diced carrot
- 2 egg whites
- Ground black pepper to taste
In the United States, American Parmesan cheese is typically used for topping and garnishing. However, the tasty cheese can also be used for making many delicious types of foods like a cheesecake!
American Parmesan cheesecake is a delightful dish that makes an ideal dessert for family/friends get-togethers or lavish parties.
The luscious cake made with creamy, rich American Parmesan cheese is hard not to fall in love with. Here’s its incredible recipe to try.
An American Parmesan cheesecake may not be a calorie-friendly dish, but it surely is a dessert that will keep depression at bay. Eating this yummy cheesecake will make you happier and livelier
How to Make American Parmesan Herb Cheesecake