How to make Wood Apple Juice
- Crack the wood apple open and scrap out all of its pulp using a spoon in a blender
- Add the coconut milk, water, sugar, salt, black salt, lime juice in the blender as well.
- Blend till the mixture reaches a smooth consistency.
- Serve immediately with some ice cubes or keep refrigerated.
- Garnish with some mint leaves and enjoy!
- It is considered a sacred fruit among Hindus and it is widely cultivated in India and Srilanka.
- It is also naturally found in other tropical regions of Asia such as, Nepal, Nicobar Islands Thailand and Myanmar
- Wood apple is known to have many medicinal benefits and is also used in Ayurvedic medicine for treatments for many ailments.