For Strawberry Ice Cubes
- Remove crowns of each of the strawberries.
- Slice each of the strawberries in half.
- Fill up an ice tray with water in a way that only half of the ice cube compartments are filled with water.
- Place half a strawberry into each ice cube compartment.
- Put the ice tray in freezer and let it freeze for at least a couple of hours.
For Water Ice Cubes
- Fill up an ice tray with a glass of water.
- Put the ice tray in the freezer and let it freeze for at least a couple of hours.
For Pomegranate Juice
- Remove crowns of all the pomegranates.
- Cut each of the pomegranates in half from the center.
- Take a bowl and empty pomegranate seeds into it.
- Once, all seeds have been obtained, put these in a blender.
- Add water ice cubes into the blender and spin a few times.
- Put a strainer over a large jug and strain out the pomegranate juice leaving all the seeds and pulp behind to discard.
- Take a glass.
- Add a couple of strawberry ice cubes, half a cup of sparkling water and pomegranate juice into the glass.
- Sprinkle salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Enjoy while it’s chilled!Serve in tumblers
Just make a batch and store it in your insulated flask, so you can have a cup when you feel like.
- The literal meaning of the word pomegranate is apple with seeds.
- Pomegranates belong to the family of berries.
- A pomegranate tree can survive up to 200 years.
You can refrigerate pomegranate for about 2 months.