How to Make Veggie Club Sandwich
- Heat a pan with oil and fry the boiled potatoes until they are crisp. Set aside.
- Add garlic and stir.
- Add all veggies except tomatoes and sauté on high flame until the flavor is good.
- Turn off the heat and add salt and pepper.
- Spread mayonnaise generously on one slice of bread. Place lettuce on one side, then potatoes and then the tomatoes.
- On the other slice, place more lettuce and fried veggies. Cover the sandwich with mayo side down. Secure with sandwich picks and serve as soon as possible.
- Sandwich got its name from Lord Sandwich, a gambler who was short of time. So, he asked his servants to prepare slices of meat in between slices of bread!
- Iran tried to make the world’s largest sandwich but failed.
- Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches were considered a luxury at one point in time and were enjoyed only by the high-class society!
United States is considered to have pioneered at least 60 different kinds of sandwiches.