- 8 bread slices
- 3 medium potatoes (boiled and mashed)
- 2 green chilies finely chopped
- ¼ tsp red chili powder (optional)
- ¼ tsp garam masala powder
- ½ tsp cumin seeds powder
- ½ tbsp coriander leaves finely chopped
How to make Potato Sandwich Recipe
Mashed potato can be served as a side dish, and is often served with sausages in the British Isles, where they are known as bangers and mash. Mashed potato can be an ingredient of various other dishes, including shepherd's and cottage pie, pierogi, colcannon, dumplings, potato pancakes, potato croquettes, and gnocchi.
Runny mashed potatoes are called mousseline potatoes.