1 can french onion soup condensed
1 1/2 lbs Ground Beef
1/2 cup breadcrumbs
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
1/4 cup ketchup
1/4 cup of water
1 tbsp all-purpose flour
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp mustard powder
Salisbury steak is a classic American recipe prepared with a few on hand ingredients and beef. The result is a scrumptious meal that can be prepared in just 30 minutes.
This dish is made from crisp beef patties soaked in mouthwatering home-made brown gravy. Serve it along with some peas and mashed potatoes and your family will be pleased! it’s a great dish to serve at a family lunch or dinner or if you are hosting.
- Steak or red meat has nutritious benefits. It contains a good amount of protein, iron, zinc, immunity-producing selenium and vitamin B 12.
- Red meat contains hem iron that is easily absorbed by the body.
- Vitamin B 12 helps make DNA and keeps the red blood cells healthy.
- Zinc keeps the immune system in order.
- The protein in red meat helps bones and muscles in working condition.
- One 3 ounce serving of lean beef contains 10 essential nutrients.
- The French onion soup used for the gravy flights colds, flu, bladder and kidney infections.
How to Make Salisbury Steak
Salisbury Steak is a popular dish in America and is traditionally served with mashed potatoes and peas.