How to Make Teleme Cheese Pizza
For the Dough
- Take a large mixing bowl.
- Add flour, salt and active dry yeast into the bowl.
- Gradually add water into the bowl as you begin to mix all the ingredients together.
- Knead the mixture into dough using your hands.
- Once, the dough is done, place it on a baking sheet sprinkled with bread crumbs.
- Sprinkle some dry flour on top of the dough.
- Cover the baking sheet with a damp cloth and set the dough aside to rise for at least 2 hours.
For the Pizza
- After 2 hours, take the dough and flatten it out over a pizza pan.
- Take a fork and make little holes into the dough using it so the pizza doesn’t puff up too much.
- Spread the Marinara sauce on the pizza dough in a hefty quantity.
- Drizzle some olive oil on top of the sauce.
- Sprinkle some grated parmesan cheese on top of the sauce.
- Place the Teleme cheese slices to cover the whole dough except for the crusts.
- Place a few basil leaves over the pizza.
- Drizzle a tablespoon of olive oil on top again and put the pizza into a pre-heated oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for at least 20 minutes.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and serve hot!
- Pizza was considered as peasant meal when it was first introduced to the world in the 1800s
- Americans eat 350 slices of pizza per second
- Kids aged between 3 to 11 years prefer pizza over all other meals
In contrast with others, Teleme cheese is soft and fudgy. It is mostly used for pizzas