How to Make Teesra Prawn Cocktail
- In a medium sized bowl, mix the mayonnaise, tomato sauce, chilli sauce, salt, pepper and 1 tbsp of parsley.
- Cut the six prawns into small pieces and add them to mixture.
- Marinate the prawns with olive oil, salt, black pepper and ½ tbsp of parsley.
- Chop up the lettuce into smaller pieces.
- Place a few leaves at the bottom of the martini glass.
- Top them with three spoons of cocktail sauce.
- Cut four tomato slices and place them around the sides.
- Garnish with black olives and parsley.
- Add boiled egg and a single marinated prawn.
- Repeat these steps with the rest of the glasses. Enjoy!
- Did you know that prawns have larger eyes when compared to their body?
- Shrimps belong to a group of animals called crustaceans.
- They benefit the ecosystem and help to remove dead skin and harmful animals in our reefs.
They are known as the cleaners of the ocean and help to keep fish healthy.