2 medium sized red apples
1 large carrot
1 mango, peeled
2 slices of pineapple with the skin removed
Tangerine juice should be next on your menu in the hunt for a suitable substitute for orange juice. It is a great drink which is both nutritious and delicious. It is easy to prepare and requires minimal ingredients. The best part is that it is economical and can be prepared in under 30 minutes.
- Tangerines are a rich source of vitamins, being particularly abundant in vitamin C.
- They provide an excellent source of antioxidants which prevent inflammation in the body, fight off free radicals and help facilitate medical treatments.
- The addition of tangerine to your diet can help your body absorb iron from foods more easily.
- The presence of fibers such as pectin and hemicelluloses prevent the absorption of cholesterol in the body. This sharply cuts your risk of getting obesity.
- Because of the high fiber content, constipated individuals can find safe haven with tangerine juice which helps with bowel movements.
- Essential oils in tangerine can help digest your food, so the next time you’re having troubles digesting your food, try drinking a tangerine smoothie.
- Tangerine also provides an instant surge of energy to your body, perfect for individuals who want a pre-workout drink.
People who are on a diet would definitely benefit with tangerine juice because it contains low calories compared to the nutritious value they offer.
How to Make Tangerine juice
When you’re shopping for tangerines, keep a look out for them between December and January to order the premium versions before they run out.