- 1 1/2 cups crushed ice cubes
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- 1 1/2 cups pomegranate juice
- 1 1/2 cup cups of chilled tangerine juice
- 3 cups of water
- 10 strawberries
The tangerine spritzer is a versatile drink which can be paired with many dishes to give you a tasty experience your family and friends would want to get more of. This recipe will combine the best of strawberries, tangerines and pomegranates in one tasty smoothie.
- Tangerines are a variety of mandarin oranges which come packed with nutritious values, including vitamin C, vitamin A, potassium and fibers. These can help with the healthy function of the body, contributing to cell growth, strengthening bones, heart and kidneys.
- Although tangerines are comparable to oranges, they contain more vitamin A, iron and vitamin C.
- Tangerines contain compounds, called flavonoids, which have anti-cancer properties. Studies have shown that consuming tangerines prevents the growth of cancerous cells, neutralizing free radicals and disease-causing cells in the body.
Tangerine contains potassium which helps the proper functioning of important organs and muscles in the body such as the kidneys, organs, heart and the digestive system.
How to Make Tangerine spritzer
Tangerine spritzer has a cheerful color which has a positive effect on the body, helping to calm the nervous system and preventing depression.