How to make Tandoori Corn Sandwich
- Heat a pan at a medium temperature.
- Add the American corn kernels with water and boil them.
- Remove the pan from the heat once the corns are boiled and transfer them to a bowl.
- Mix the American corn kernels with half cup of cheddar cheese, salt, green chili, and red chili flakes in a bowl.
- Blend the ingredients into a coarse paste.
- Spread the paste evenly over 2 slices of bread.
- Sprinkle the dried basil, capsicum, and black pepper powder on it.
- Cover the other slice with some American cheddar cheese.
- Repeat to make another sandwich.
- Place the sandwiches inside a heated sandwich griller.
- Grill until brown.
- Cut the sandwiches diagonally once they’re grilled to perfection.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Corn always has an even number of rows on each cob.