How to make Sweet Lassi
- You should get a small bowl. In the bowl, you pour your 2 cups of chilled yogurt.
- Get a blender. With it, you should blend your cardamom powder. Make it appear very smooth before other ingredients can be mixed with it.
- Pour your sugar. Then, add the two cups of chilled water or milk. If you don’t want it to be too thick, you can use one cup of water and one cup of milk instead of the 2 cups of milk.
- Blend it well so that the sugar can dissolve completely. Apart from the sugar, other ingredients need to be properly blended as this will give a very smooth texture.
- At this point, you can add the strands of saffron. After this, you should blend it once again so that other tiny particles can be properly blended.
- The next thing is your ice cubes. Mix your drink with the ice cubes. Then, you can get it served.
Carry in the thermos flask for long-lasting freshness and cooling.
- Sweet Lassi is really nice to take. It comes with an enticing flavor that you can’t resist. It can be taken before or after the day’s meal.