It’s incredibly easy to prepare. All you need to do is throw them all together in a blender, including the banana and spinach. Blend until the ingredients have thoroughly mixed together.
- In 1933, the spinach market grew by about 33%. This coincided with the famous cartoon show Popeye the Sailor, which featured the famous muscular titular character who would eat spinach to gain superhuman strength and beat the much larger Bluto.
- Some artists like to extract the green pigment from spinach to use as ink on their canvas.
- Spinach is ideally eaten fresh. It will lose its nutritional properties with every passing day.
- California accounts for a staggering 74 percent of all spinach grown in the United States.
- The world’s largest producer of spinach is China, with a share of about 85% globally.
You should always wash spinach because bacteria like to hang on to the green vegetable.