How to Make Spaghetti torte
- Apply the baking spray on a 9 by 3 inch sprinform pan
- Cook the spaghetti according to the instructions inscribed on the package
- Rinse the spaghetti and drain all the water
- In a separate bowl, combine the parmesan cheese with ricotta cheese, Italian seasoning and egg. Whisk well
- Put half the spaghetti mixture into the pan
- Apply half of the basil on to the spaghetti
- Top with half of the tomatoes
- Place half of the remaining provolone cheese on the tomatoes
- Repeat the same with the remaining ingredients
- Bake the mixture a preheated oven at about 350 degree F for about 30 minutes.
- Let the spaghetti torte stand for about 15 minutes
- Remove the spaghetti torte from the pan
- Cut the spaghetti torte from the pan and serve whole green beans
- According to evidence from ancient paintings and archeological remains, ricotta has been around for at least four thousand years.
- The process of cheese making hasn’t changed for thousands of years, and still involves separating the cruds from whey milk.