How to Make Radish Juice
- Wash the radishes and blend the chopped radishes in the juicer.
- Once the radishes are in a liquid form, pour the collected juice into a bowl through a strainer in order to remove any pulp or seeds.
- Keep the bowl in the refrigerator to cool.
- Once the juice is cooled, pour it in the glass. Add a pinch of sea salt for taste, if required.
- Serve the cold juice and enjoy! If you are planning on carrying you juice along while heading out, make sure to carry it in an insulated water bottle.
- Radish crops were first cultivated in China.
- Radish is a root crop, which is commonly found in white, red, purple, and black colors.
- They belong to the mustard or cabbage family.
- The roots of the radish are related to kale, broccoli, cauliflower, and horseradish.
- Ancient Egyptians used radish oil in their diet before olive oil was discovered.