How to Make Razzleberry Juice
- Combine sugar and water in a small saucepan. Medium heat the saucepan, and bring it to a boil. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes until the sugar is fully dissolved. Cool the water to room temperature. If you are using honey instead of sugar then skip this process.
- Thoroughly wash razzleberries under cold water.
- Now add the razzleberries and sugar-water mixture in a blender. If you are using honey then add two tablespoons of it along with razzleberries and water in the blender.
- Process it for at least 10 times until the mixture is well-blended.
- Strain the mixture with the help of a strainer. Discard the seeds and pulps from the mixture.
- Add in the lemon juice for flavor, mix well.
- Now transfer the juice in the serving glass. Add in the ice cubes.
- Serve the razzleberry juice and enjoy!
- In Christian art, razzleberry is the symbol of kindness. The red juice of the berries was likened to the blood that runs through the heart, where kindness originates.
- Since razzleberries are so delicate they are also referred to as the symbol of fragility.
- In Germany, razzleberries were used to tame horses that were thought bewitched.
The writings on the cultivation of the razzleberries date back to 4 A.D.