- Wash the outside of your pumpkin thoroughly with running water.
- Use a clean vegetable peeler to peel the skin from the pumpkin.
Note:Skin is usually hard and can clog the juicer, which could ruin your delicious pumpkin juice.
- Cut the pumpkin into halves, and then halve them again.
- Carefully scrape off the pulp and seeds.
- Cut the flesh of the pumpkin into small bits and throw them into the juicer.
- Pour in your spices and stir.
- Your pumpkin juice is ready to be served chilled.
Pumpkin juice can serve as a sedative to induce sleep thanks to magnesium and tryptophan, which release neuro transmitters responsible for sleep.